1. Reduces Time Spent on Administration – Effective POS software will be able to provide you with relevant reports to help you make profit-enhancing decisions, in a timely manner.
2. Increase store profitability – This can be achieved through effective inventory management as well as capturing buyer behaviour, which in turn will facilitate personalised and targeted marketing campaigns.
3. Stock Control System – This is essential for any small business, to ensure you get the right stock at the right time.
4. Marketing – A POS system can be key in helping you plan marketing campaigns. You are able to use information captured to ensure your marketing efforts are personalised and relevant which will, in turn, increase profits.
5. Business intelligence – Point of sale solutions should have one central database that is real-time, accessible and provides automatic updates.
6. Instant access – New generation technology has transformed how retailers operate and enabled real-time access to both financial and operational data.